Thursday 27 December 2012

Big fat hellos from Sophie!


Hey guys!

And Merry Christmas!

 Sophie here, excited to be writing my very first post! Everything so far including our lovely background and layout has been done by Jen so biggggg thank you to her for getting it all started and she deserves all the credit! I'll be posting from now on and we'll be making a banner and things too so keep checking back!

I thought I'd start off with a Christmassy post, really hope you all had a fantastic day! Did you dress up in a new outfit or down in some comfy loungewear?? I'd been waiting for weeks to breakout my amazing 3D knitted Christmas jumper...

3D chunky knit snowman jumper, £12, Primark
   I was really lucky and had loads of lovely gifts, I thought I'd share some pictures of a few of them with you. Sorry about the picture quality as they were taken on an iphone in low light, it seems to be getting dark at about 3pm in the UK recently so I'll have to take them in the morning from now on! I'll be able to use my camera as soon as I get back to my own apartment after the holidays.

Mac 'Guilty Passions' crushed metallic pigments in Silk Stocking (top left) Ever Elegant (top right), Darling Coquette (bottom left) and Rose Light (bottom right).

Mac 'Guilty Passions' swatches, from left to right: Ever Elegant, Silk Stocking, Darling Coquette, and Rose Light.
 Jen knows how much I love Mac and was sweet enough to get me this box of 4 metallic crushed pigments, called Guilty Pleasures. I haven't used these properly yet but just from swatching them I'm already in love! They feel like velvet to touch, and are incredibly pigmented giving beautifully strong and vibrant colours. The pictures here really don't do them justice so I'll promise I'll take some better ones and do a detailed review on these!

Embellish 3D Manicure set
She also got me this incredible pink 3D manicure set from Embellish, can't wait to try the pearl beads on my nails, review to follow as soon as I do!

Technic glitter nail polish in 'Carnival'
And this super sparkly multi coloured glitter nail polish from Technic, in 'Carnival' - I'm thinking New Year's Eve!

Pia vintage button dangle earrings

Pia cupcake stud earrings


 I absolutely love Pia products, especially their jewellery. I have quite a collection now and the quality of every piece is always stunning, and they have such unusual and pretty designs! Some of my gifts from my lovely parents included these dangly vintage button earrings and cupcake studs, how cute!! I strongly recommend you have a gander at Pia by clicking here.
 
Navy tiger design onesie from River Island
Also loving this super cosy tiger design onesie from my boyfriend, from River Island. This is really soft but not too thick so I won't roast inside it! Love the unsual design as well.



Anddd it wouldn't be Christmas without receiving 150 boxes of chocolates! Should last me at least til new year :p

Thank you for reading and do check back as we have loads of posts planned!

Love from Sophie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment