Sunday 23 December 2012

'Tis The Season To Be Jolly...



 Merry Christmas!

This is our first ever post and what a suitable way to start, at the end of a very fulfilling year and hopefully the start of another fantastic one! We hope this to be a place where you can find beauty reviews, a few hair and make up tips and maybe throwing in some outfits, after all where else are we going to show off our new clothes after christmas and new year?!

But, for now, we'll celebrate the end of 2012 and christmas time, which has been an incredibly busy one which i'm sure you'll all agree on! 
I don't know about everyone else but we've been feeling that christmassy tingle for months, Sophie even decorated her apartment weeks before it's considered appropriate! I even got a christmas tea flavoured advent calendar, beats chocolate any day (not like we're short on that!)   

 So, after decorating numerous trees throughout the house (my dad spent 3/4 hours on his 'grotto'!), seasonal debates about Ernie the Reindeer (who my mother hates), mince pie making, gingerbread house competitions (which I won!), festive movie watching, christmas markets, very cold evenings, 3 hour present wrapping sessions, bracing the shopping crowds, many hoursspent serving them at work (and for those who work in retail will understand how soul destroying the festive period is!) and finally for all of the Costa creme brulee lattes that got me through it, I am now settled and ready to enjoy what's left of december. I can't wait to spend the next two days with my nearest and dearest and I hope you all have a lovely christmas! 






Seasons Greetings!
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment